At Nevada Eye Physicians, the safety of our patients, doctors and staff is our top priority. Healthcare is an essential service, and we are following all regulatory guidelines surrounding COVID-19.
- We are keeping up with and following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); the World Health Organization (WHO); American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), as well as other professional societies; and state and local health departments.
- We have a team of management and physicians who review our response as the situation evolves.
- Staff is being screened for exposure daily through an attestation form and temperature check.
- Staff to ask patients to wear a mask covering to their appointment.
- We are screening all patients before they enter the clinic with risk of exposure questionnaires and temperature checks.
- Patients are encouraged to come by themselves to the clinic if possible.
- Each patient is to use hand sanitizer upon entrance.
- Increased sanitizing of high-traffic and high-touch areas by office staff.
- Waiting room chairs have been spread out to help comply with social distancing.
- Patients have the option to wait in their vehicle.
- Slit lamp shields have been installed to protect patient and doctor.
If someone you live with or the person driving you to your appointment is currently feeling sick with flu-like symptoms or has been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, please call us at 702-903-4890 to reschedule.